Preventing Child Abuse for a Safer Indiana
As a division of The Villages, Prevent Child Abuse Indiana (PCAIN) serves as a catalyst for preventing child abuse in all its forms, thereby enhancing the quality of life for children and families in Indiana. The vision of PCAIN is to make Indiana a state in which children flourish free from abuse and neglect.
PCAIN works with community, state, and national groups to expand and disseminate information about child abuse prevention. Further, it translates that information into action through the development of sound child- and family-oriented policies, community-based prevention activities, public awareness, and educational initiatives.
PCAIN is governed by a geographically and culturally diverse Advisory Committee who is dedicated to the mission of the organization, and is supported by an experienced, professional staff which includes a statewide network of affiliated and chartered councils. Together, we can help prevent child abuse, and make Indiana a safer state for children.
Advisory Committee Members
- Rhonda Breman (Chair) – Schlueter-Breman
- Kristi Carney – CareSource
- Carolyn Clay-Hall
- Rachel Drabick – Community Leader
- Ashley Hadler
- Mary Hauser – MCH Commercial
- Rose Hawkins
- Tonya Hill – Abundant Life Institute
- Greg Laker – Cohen & Malad, LLP
- Marilyn Leatherman – Community Leader
- Todd Louden – Roche Diagnostics
- Seanna Nichols
- Gayle Smith – CareSource
- Jackie Suess – Indiana Court of Appeals