Amazon Wish Lists
Amazon Wish Lists allow The Villages to identify specific items needed by our programs, including Foster Care, Kinship Care, Healthy Families, and Older Youth Services. Depending on the need and season, different lists will be available.
Please note: The Villages has several offices throughout the state of Indiana. Although Amazon donations are sent to the Indianapolis office, the items are distributed to all locations. If you would like a donation to go to a particular office, please indicate in the gift message.
The following lists are of highest priority at this time.
We are thankful for the generous spirit of the organizations that host donation drives for The Villages’ children and families. Some of the most beneficial include:
- Gift Cards: Gift cards to major retailers, restaurants, and gas stations are always in high demand. Gift cards are great gifts for our teens and can help a family that’s in a pinch for food and other essentials.
- Hygiene Products: Full-sized toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, deodorant, raisers, shaving cream, hairbrush and comb, moisturizer and other hygiene essentials are a constant need and can add up quickly on a shopping bill.
- Back to School: A backpack and school supplies cost approximately $125 per child. Help families ensure their child is prepared for the new school year. Download the School Supply Drive Tool Kit.
- Diapers: Diapers of all sizes are The Villages largest and ongoing need. Download our 2022 Diaper Day Tool Kit to get started.
- Baby Shower: Our Healthy Families, foster care, and other family services programs are in constant need of all baby essentials, including diapers, wipes, formula (Gerber Good Start preferred), clothing, sensory toys, and swaddle blankets. Download our Baby Shower Tool Kit.
- Household Essentials: Cleaning supplies are imperative to keep the children and families we serve safe and healthy in their living environment. Dish soap, laundry detergent, disinfectant wipes and spray, bleach, paper supplies, and trash bags are a significant need.
For further information about hosting a donation drive please contact your local office.
The Village Shoppe
The Village Shoppe is a dedicated space where our staff from across the state can access necessary items for emergent and ongoing needs. It is also a place where our clients can “shop” for what they prefer and need most. This resource space creates the opportunity for foster parents to say “yes” to caring for more children in their home; provides support to a grandmother who is raising her three grandchildren; and presents a moment of dignity and joy to older youth who can personally select items that reflect who they are.
Donations of the following NEW items are welcomed:
- Diapers, wipes, formula (Gerber Good Start preferred) & other baby essentials
- Full-sized toiletry & hygiene products (deodorant, razors, body wash, feminine products, shampoo & conditioner, moisturizer)
- Socks and underwear
- Clothing, shoes, and coats (will accept like new used garments that have been recently laundered)
- Handbags, jewelry, and other accessories
- Books, toys, games, puzzles, arts & crafts for all ages
- School supplies
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Blankets and throws
Please note: For the health and safety of the children and families we serve SPECIFIC USED ITEMS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED: cribs, mattresses, pillows, car seats, undergarments or socks, opened toiletries, or items from a smoking home.