Infant Private Adoption
We are excited to announce the relaunch of our infant private adoption program in 2024!
This program will allow The Villages of Indiana to better serve both pregnant mothers and adoptive families, ensuring all parties are treated with care and dignity. In January 2024, the following new services will be offered to pregnant mothers, and we will continue offering the following services for adoptive families.
Are you pregnant and unsure of what options and resources are available to you?
- The Villages is here to guide you through adoption decision counseling. Our support matches your needs.
- Throughout your pregnancy, you will have 24/7 access to therapeutic, in-home services if you choose.
- Our support continues after the baby is born, regardless of your adoption decision.
Are you seeking an agency and wondering why you should choose us?
- The Villages cares for both you and the birth mother throughout the entire adoption process.
- We provide skilled and timely support through the home study, legal process, and beyond.
- We offer comprehensive training and support groups before and after adoption.
Interested in Learning More?
Whether you are a member of a potential adoptive family, or you are pregnant and considering adoption, we’d love to hear from you. To connect with our team and set up a free initial meeting, please complete the interest form below and a member of our staff will reach out to you directly.
"*" indicates required fields
The Villages partners with many local organizations to provide support for families and expectant mothers. If you are seeking additional parenting information, we invite you to explore the following resources.
A voluntary evidence-based home visitation program designed to promote healthy families and healthy children through a variety of services. Learn more .
A nutrition program, nationally recognized as an effective means for improving access to nutritious foods and promoting healthier eating and lifestyle. Learn more .
A program that provides cash assistance and supportive services to assist families with children under age 18. Learn more .
A free information and referral service that connects Hoosiers with help from thousands of health and human service agencies and resources in their local communities. Learn more .