Spread Holiday Cheer
Tis the season for peace, love, and giving and we are extremely thankful for the generosity of all those who give during the holidays to the more than 2,700 children and youth we serve each day, across Indiana. We offer several simple and meaningful ways to give through our Spirit of Giving campaign. Click below on the “+” to learn more about each giving option.
Please make sure all holiday donations are new, arrive unwrapped, and delivered by Friday, December 8th to your nearest Villages office. We also ask that gifts not be purchased at a dollar store.
Questions? Please contact our Director of Community Engagement and Marketing, Krista Hays at email@example.com or 317.775.6500.
Because of the generosity of our community, all Kinship Families have Sponsors! Please consider supporting other children and families we serve by purchasing items from our Holiday Wishlist.
The Family Connection Network supports heroic kinship caregivers: grandparents raising grandchildren; sisters raising siblings; aunts raising nieces and nephews… all standing in the gap, helping their extended family thrive. Help make their holidays special. To sponsor a kinship family, complete the form below. You we will be contacted within 2 business days. The suggested donation amount is $100 per family member. Donations must be delivered to the Indianapolis office by Friday, December 8th. Family sizes vary from 2 to 8 members.
Please note: We are unable to accept meals for the families or make personal introductions.
A Holiday Gift Drive is the perfect way to engage the community in a worthy cause, ensuring every child receives a gift during the holidays. Host a drive at your business, faith community, school, or club.
- Gift Cards to retailers and restaurants (Gift Cards are our #1 greatest need and request.)
- New Toys (View our Holiday Wishlist for ideas.)
- New Pajamas and Underwear (all youth and adult sizes)
- New Books, Games, and Arts & Crafts
At any Villages Office
Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM (Please call office in advance to ensure someone is available to accept the donations.)
Download flyer for your donation drive: Holiday Wishlist
Older youth need the same love, stability, and support as young children, yet have unique needs for their age. Without a traditional family support system, these young adults face a host of challenges as they transition to adulthood. Help make their Holiday bright. Following are the most requested NEW items:
- Gift Cards – The most popular request from older youth!
- Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Old Navy, JCPenny, Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Maxx, Bath and Body Works, fast food restaurants, etc.
- Perfume & Cologne
- Wireless Headphones, Chargers, and other Electronics
- Adult Coloring Books
- Crockpots, Air Fryers, and Microwaves
- Pots & Pans and other kitchenware
Purchase requested items from the Amazon OYS Wish List and items will ship directly to The Villages. Or purchase a gift from another retailer and ship or deliver to one of the following Villages Offices:
- Elkhart 3132 Old US 20 W, Suite A1, Elkhart, IN 46514
- Fort Wayne 2250 Lake Ave, Suite 160, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- Indianapolis 3833 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Terre Haute 1400 East Pugh, Suite 6, Terre Haute, IN 47802
Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM (Please call first to ensure staff availability.)
To receive a tax acknowledgement for your gift complete a donation form at drop-off or email Andrea Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org a receipt or email confirmation of your purchase along with your first and last name and mailing address.
Need more time? We accept gifts and donations all year long to support our mission. Donations can be sent to any of our offices or donate here.